Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Class in Second Life Tues 8/5

Creating objects seems to get easier as you learn more about the vectors and setting to use with the objects. Experimenting can help you create even more out of this world objects in SL. I enjoyed out discussion on Truth and Myth last night. It really was a nice hour + to spend on a Tuesday. It surprises me how tired I get in the Virtual World. My connection kept breaking up on me though, need a new cable on my router.

My description of the Virtual computer might develop a little differently taking one or two applications and being able to get their tough points and visually see them in the VW will be interesting enough. I have to come up with the shapes of the objects to better visualize what they will do.

1 comment:

Lyr Lobo said...

Studying in a virtual world is intense, yet you retain more information from the practice by doing exercises than from normal class lectures and discussions.

At least one, if not more, of my papers in the Tech Reports section of the library cites a study on learning activities and retention.