Thursday, July 24, 2008

My Web 2.0 tools

I like to use Itunes to listen to the Dave Ramsey radio show.
I like the community on mytotalmoneymakeover.com
I use Wikipedia to get started with my searches
Secondlife.com for school although I haven't figured out how to get to other places yet.
Email - outlook at work Entourage at home
Haven't used Google docs yet but have used google maps and yahoo maps
My home page is Yahoo.com (in my browser)
I use Firefox and firebug at work and firefox at home since that is on the Mac.
For creating websites I've used Frontpage and Word.
I have an account on Ebay and with paypal.
I use SAP marketplace to log cases for Business Objects.
That's about it. See ya later.

3 comments:

TM said...

I am not sure if Itunes is considered a Web tool and the same goes for Yahoo, I couild be wrong.

abucs855

Gem Michigan said...

Google maps is a wonderful tool for getting directions and planning trips. Even with a GPS, I continue to use the online mapping tools to get an idea of where I'm headed when I need to go to new locations.

Jan said...

I think that your post shows how comprehensive web tools are becoming and how few were in use 10 years again. Hee is a tool to help write poetry:

http://www.blonde2dot0.com/blog/2007/06/06/im-diggin-poetry-20/