Saturday, July 19, 2008

Residency

The classes have been very interesting and it is amazing how discussion makes you remember the major points of what you have seen or read. This week has been exhausting and exhilarating. The discussions in class have really made me think.

I'm missing Sunday session since my flight is at 10:00 AM and I need to leave for the airport to be on time. My son is providing transportation.

Sorry for missing the dinner tonight but I really needed time for my family.

I hope we will all graduate together in September. See you soon!

Sincerely,
Carol
605-553-2784

1 comment:

Lyr Lobo said...

We missed you on Sunday and discussed the timing of innovations (from idea to early adoption to creative destruction).

We also noted that for most of the class, planning for innovation has focused on 3-5 years with strategies, budgets, and plans. Only two members of the class were working on strategies for innovations in 10-15 years.